Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Last Day – Sea Day

The clocks went back an hour last night and they go back another hour tonight so we are on Pacific Time when we dock.


Of course all that food last night, or could it be the wine/champagne caused me to wake a few times thru the night.  Bernie is feeling it too. 

The sunrise is stunning and can’t resist taking a few shots.
 
We still don’t have a cabin assignment for the Golden on Thursday (two days away) so I decide to head down to the internet café to print out the luggage tags, but for some reason I can log onto Princess Personalizer but I can’t access that booking so I am guessing they are busy assigning a cabin.  Fingers crossed.

Internet Cafe

I grab a latte and Bernie’s tea and even take a few pictures around the ship while it is still quiet.

I get a print out of our on board account from the automatic machine and everything looks in order.  I see that they just charged us the $15 corkage fee from the bottle that we brought on board.  


Really wish they would charge this fee the first day.  I am sure others who see this fee on the second to last day at an odd hour in Da Vinci would automatically question it and bring it up with the Purser’s desk.  It even took me a bit of time to figure out what that charge was.


Lots going on today:  Muts The Princess Bride, The Devil Wears Prada, Paul McCartney Concert, and Million Dollar Arm; Culinary Show and Galley Tour, Spa Seminar Chinese Herbs and Acupuncture, Onboard Outlet Store Sale, trivia – morning and afternoon, ping pong tournament, golf chipping contest, bingo, Lecture Whales! Whales! Whales!, Line Dance Class, Art Auction, Afternoon Movie in Princess Theater and in the cabin is The Fault In Our Stars, Egg Drop Challenge, Water Volleyball, Guest Talent Show, Technical at Sea with 3rd Engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment