Monday, August 19, 2024

Last Few Days


We are having some issues with the temperature in our cabin.  We called the front desk a few days ago when we were in Greenland that it was getting very hot in our cabin.

I should note that we like it very cold in the cabin and always have thermostat set to lowest setting.  It was great in the cabin for the first 10 days.  Then everything changed a few days ago when the heat started to rise.

It appears to be an issue with many cabins.  They are working on the issue but it seems to be a bigger problem as today is day 5 with this heat.  


We asked for a fan and it was delivered quickly.  It helps but we sleep with no duvet, just the sheet and we try to stay out of the cabin as much as we can.

Although this issue is very uncomfortable I know they are working on it and there are so many affected by it.

The last few days are busy.  I have a talk each day in the morning.  We loved catching up with new friends. 



 
I still enjoy the coffee chats and cocktail chats that the cruise director does.  I love the connection it gives us with some of the entertainers and officers.


There is a great chat with the Captain too and so good as he can speak on people's questions.  

Tonight we will pack up and will get off early morning in Halifax and drive home.  

Thanks for following me.  I will be doing a separate blog about my thoughts on sailing Holland America.

No comments:

Post a Comment