Monday, August 12, 2024

Dinner at Pinacle Grill


We have a reservation for 7 pm and we are greeted right away and shown to a lovely banquette table by the window.

Here is the menu.  







Nice options, again not as many as Crown Grill but still enough that you have anough to choose from.  I also like that there are some vegetarian options.



I started with a shrimp cocktail that was very good.  And Bernie had a Caesar Salad which he said had way too much dressing.  

Our server is okay.  She seems a little disorganized,  she doesn't have a lot of tables but she just seems to be trying to catch up.  I had to ask for the bread, which we got after the appetizer.

I ordered a 2nd glass of wine which she forgot and I had to remind her.


fillet with onion ring on top


For the entre I had the fillet, Bernie ordered the NY strip.  The sides we got were fries (which were not fresh and cool), asparagus, mushroom.  Other options were baked potatoes or  mashed potatoes.



Dessert I had the creme Brule which was outstanding!  One of the best we ever had.  Bernie had the chocolate soufflé which he commented was amazing and so much better than any he has had elsewhere.

Cost of Pinacle Grill is $46 and there is an 18% gratuity added.

To compare it with Princess I would say it is equal.  Crown Grill has fallen short these past few years.  But I would compare them equally.  And would dine here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment