Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sea Day


Nothing beats a sea day!  Forced relaxation.  Do as much or as little as you want.

We sleep in and as we sip our coffees in bed we watch the movie Family Man.

In the Piazza they are hosting Caribbean Marketplace and Fair.  I did not attend last sailing but wanted to check it out today.






While Tyronne plays the steel drum, food is cooked.  Tables are set up for various departments, spa, photo, gym, etc.  I have pictures of it, but will wait till I get home to put them up.

The Princess Grapevine is today too at 11:15.

An Advanced Photography Seminar at 10:00

Bingo at 11:30 with a prize of $1900 right now.  The afternoon game is set for $2000.

Veteran’s Get Together at 11:45

I’ll Take Trivia for 100 Game show at 12:45

The Bar Flair Show at 1:00

For us after our luncheon we go back to the cabin and change into our swimsuits and head up to the Sanctuary for some sun.  It is very hot, but breezy which is a good thing as it will be way too hot without the breeze.

afternoon tea in the Sanctuary


I finally finish the book I started on this cruise and get right into the next one.  Haven’t read as much as we normally do.  Been writing my blog more, playing games on tablet, watching shows from Netflix I downloaded prior to leaving, and also watching tv in the cabin.  I hope to read at least two books in the next 20 days.

Did you know you can send free Electronic Post Cards?  Just go to the Internet CafĂ© and you can do it from one of the terminals. 

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is on Movies Under the Stars this afternoon at 3 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment