Sunday, October 26, 2014

Podcast Episode 5a - California Coastal Cruise Recap

I finally got around to recording my California Coastal Cruise podcast.  Well actually I recorded it three times. First time it was way too long so decided to re record it without the port information. Will do a separate podcast for just the ports.  Second time was good but then I thought I had saved it but I had not so had to record a third time, so third time is a charm.

In this podcast I discuss how we got to the ship, embarkation, the food, the entertainment, dinner at the Crown Grill, Skywalkers Elite Lounge, our cabin, Vines, and the dining room and then disembarkation.

Check it out.

If you have any questions feel free to post a comment here or check out my facebook page Cruising Princess Cruiseline with Vickie



No comments:

Post a Comment