Friday, October 25, 2019

Time for a Vacation



As you will soon read, or have maybe already read, we joined the Caribbean Princess to surprise some friends.

But here is a bit of a lead up.  

For the past month or two we have been been busy at home.  Lots of updating has been done to the house this summer. For September and October we have been occupied with lots of things.  I have canned a lot.  My garden produced a lot and I took advantage of it by doing a lot of canning.  I also made lots of different jams and preserves.  Oh and even some salsas.

I love to cook and with a new oven (splurged on a double oven) it has been hard to stop me.  I bake all the time, and even make our bread every few days.

Also Caribbean Princes and even the Sapphire Princess stopped into Sydney for port stops.  Every time, except one, we were at the pier to greet friends on board (mainly crew, but a few passengers too) and shuttle them to some sites around the island and of course a stop at home for a bit of home comforts.

Bernie and I can both say that "yes we are ready for a holiday"!

On the weekend we came on board the Caribbean for the day to see Peter and others and we really did not want to get off.  But it was okay because we knew in a few shorts days we would be boarding her for a lovely trip.

I will try and blog as best I can but I it will be only when I really have something to say or report.

Cheers everyone.  Thanks for following.




No comments:

Post a Comment