Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014 – Last Day of the Cruise


I awake so darn early but we had to put the clocks forward today so really it is 7 am but we are now on Pacific time. 
Bernie heads down for tea, I skip the latte and will head down there later for my coffee. 

Lots going on today, here is a break down:

Tango Class, basketball shootout, ping pong get together, backstage tour, book club get together, trivia, golf putting challenge, Texas Hold’em Tournament, Enrichment Lecture Neptune:  King of the Seas with Jeffrey Wolff, Zumba, Farewell and Tacky Souvenir Exchange, Battle of the Sexes Trivia, Afternoon lecture with Michael Ziegfield about Puppetry Special Effects in Film and Television, Afternoon Movie on Mutts The Italian Job 2013, The PMS Gameshow with Dan, Enrichment Lecture with Jeffrey Wolff Gecko’s From Tails to Toe Pads, Bingo, Afternoon Tea.

Tonight’s Entertainment:

In stateroom movie:  Oz the Great and Powerful, Sabbath Service, The International Crew Talent Show, Movie The Great Gatsby on MUTS, Milanga Night with Jorge y Anabel (where everyone who has been learning the Tango all cruise long will get to show us their talents), Evening Movie in Princess Theater Mandela:  Long Walk to Freedom and the usual musicians.

My internet minutes are winding down so I am not sure if I will be able to add more to this blog until after I get home. 
But I am guessing today will be a relaxing day (of course).  Coffee, reading and I want to try and see the talk about the Puppetry, then Dan’s game show. Tonight I am hoping to see the International Crew Show and hopefully the Milanga Night. 

But we are also need to do the rounds and say goodbye to so many, passengers and crew.

Thank you for following us on our journey…. If you have any questions feel free to post a comment or better yet come and join my Facebook fan page click here and pose a question there.


I am in the midst of writing up a final review of the entire voyage that will cover everything, cabin, ship, entertainment, itinerary, ports, shops, dining venues and bars and more.  

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the rest of your cruise. We've enjoyed following along & remembering our South American cruises we've visited. Looking forward to your final post of this journey. Take care. Lorraine

    ReplyDelete