Saturday, August 25, 2018

Back In Fort Lauderdale


view from when we left



Darn I set my alarm for 7 am.  So off it goes and I jump into the shower and Bernie is slowly moving.  Then I take a look at the phone and DAMN I forgot my tablet is still on Nova Scotia time an hour ahead.  So the alarm went off at 7 am Atlantic time!  6 am on the ship.

Oh well I am up and showered.

I crawl back into bed and watch a bit of tv.  Oh I am so over the limited news channels.  Thank goodness there is BBC at least.

We have just finished packing up the last few items and we are heading to the International Cafe for a latte and to say goodbye to a few others we missed yesterday.

Our scheduled meet time is 9:40 am and the Platinum Elite lounge is Club Fusion.  Captain Circle host Faye leaves today so I am not sure who the new host will be.

Thanks for following everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment