Sunday, July 31, 2016

Cruising Princess Cruiseline with Vickie Turns 5


August 1st marks 5 years for my facebook fan page: Cruising Princess Cruiseline with Vickie. 

With just over 3,200 followers, 67% are women 33% men, and from 44 different countries. 

When I started this page five years ago I knew I loved talking cruises, and couldn't find anything dedicated to just Princess. I was tired of the sites that made people feel victimized or attacked for asking a simple question. I wanted to create a respectful place where people from all over the world could share their experiences and ask questions. 

I wanted to share my experiences with others to help them with their cruise related travels. I thought maybe 100 people would follow, and those would be mainly friends/family. I had no idea where this page would go, what it could turn into, and who would follow. 

But I have enjoyed doing it and am pleased so many others have helped contribute. It is always fun to check in each day and hear from many of you. I am touched by the lovely comments and they truly keep me going. 

If you would like to follow my page click here.

Thanks for following, and to the future and to however this page manifests. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday *Cruising Princess Cruiseline with Vickie* I honestly can't believe it's been 5 years! I just love your site, yes because it's my favorite cruise line and I have gotten amazing answers when ever I need them. I appreciate the time and energy you have put into your blogs and creating a friendly happy place to share our Princess experiences. Thank you Vickie.... & Bernie :-D

    ReplyDelete