Saturday, August 1, 2020

I Dreamed Last Night

After posting a few things this week I have heard from a lot of you.  Some of you have shared what you have planed in the future with regards to cruising.

That got my interest up.  Which felt so nice to be looking at future itineraries and cruises.

Last night as Bernie was fast asleep I started researching some of those cruises.

Tell me what you think.  Or do you have a future cruise planned, or an interest in a cruise?  Share it with me so we can dream together.

First off was the Sky Princess back in the Baltic next August, with the possibility of doing the trans Atlantic back to North America.





Next!

The brand new ship, Discovery Princess which is set to sail November 2021 - fingers crossed!

I love the European itineraries.  Any of these sparked my interest and are similar to our Island Princess cruises a few years back.  

This 21 day Grand Mediterranean looks so divine.  There are a lot more itineraries and different starting and ending ports so check them out.  



Then the trans Atlantic would be a great way to rest up after that busy itinerary.  



If you are interested in hearing more about these ports here is a link to our trip on the Island Princess.

The Discovery will be sailing in the Caribbean for a bit over the holiday season of 2021 and then it is going South.  Yup it is heading to the West Coast.  

So how does it get to the West Coast?  It won't fit thorough the Panama Canal - even the new one.  So it is doing a 50 day South American Grand Adventure.  

This itinerary is a great way to leave and return to a US port but still get the opportunity to see some amazing places.  An overnight in Rio de Janeiro!  An overnight in Buenos Aires!  An overnight in Lima!  



Don't forget you can always research the ports I have visited by going to the bottom of this page and choosing the port you are interested in from the label section.  It will pull up all the post I have done about that port.  

Likewise you can search in the search bar by typing in a port, ship, itinerary and pulling up all the blog post that mention that.

I am so looking forward when all travel gets back to "normal".  Note the parentheses, because I am not sure it will ever get back to the old "normal".   

So as I sit here and dream of future travels - hey a girl can dream!  I hope you too are dreaming about future travels wherever they may be.

Be kind to one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment