Sunday, August 2, 2020

Cruising Podcasts

I have been listening to Podcasts for a very long time.  Way before they became mainstream.

I use to download them to my little MP3 player - yes I am dating myself.  Then when I was working I would play them and dream of far away places.

I have a few favorites.

Cruise Radio is my favorite - Doug and I go way back and I have been on his podcast quite a few times.  Check him out.

Doug also has Cruise Radio News that I will listen to for a quick, short news brief all about cruising.  You can also follow them on Facebook.

Another one I listen to often is Always be booked cruise podcast.

I use to listen to the Cruise Dudes Podcast but gave up as there podcasts are so long and they just ramble on and on.  So I have dropped them, but they are still a good source of information.

There are a few podcasts that are cruise line specific, but I really don't subscribe to them but listen to them on occasion.  

I also enjoy travel related podcasts too with my favorite being Rick Steves.

Do you have a favorite Cruise podcast?  Let me know.

Of course there are many great Youtube cruise channels but that will be a blog for a future date.  But send me your favorite Youtube channels for travel.

Thanks for following, stay safe everyone.  






No comments:

Post a Comment