Friday, March 2, 2018

Sea Day




I wake up and I am feeling better.  Actually around 2 am I woke and I was feeling better and experiencing a bit of cabin fever.  But I rolled over and went back to sleep.

When we did wake up at 8 am I shower and I meet Bernie in the International CafĂ© for coffee and a muffin for me.  He enjoyed breakfast in the Horizon Court.

Lots happening in the Atrium and it is getting noisy. 

I return to the cabin to rest and do some reading.

 Around lunch I head to the Horizon Court and boy am I impressed.  They had a big station for muscles on the half shell.  A big bowl of shrimp.  A full salmon and so much more.  I end up filling a pita bread with grilled vegetables and tzatziki sauce and some rice.  I did grab a bowl of soup but found it way too salty for my liking.  In fact I have found all the soups on board way too salty for my liking.

We have the Sanctuary booked for the afternoon session which begins at 1:30. 

It is really hot out and we don’t last long in the sun before we need to dip in the pool to cool off. 

We end up sitting and chatting with Todd and Sue who are in a cabana again.  So nice of them to share it with us.


Today they are hosting a Pirates Pool Games event.  Kim and Ryan are hosting and they are dressed in their pirate outfits.  The games seem like the regular pool games they normally host but it does look like fun.




The whole afternoon was spent resting, reading and chatting with friends. 

It is going to be really hard to go back to reality.  I am really going to miss these serenity stewards too.

Tonight is our second formal night and it is also the season premier of The Secret Silk.  We know we want to see it again for sure.

1 comment:

  1. On our last cruise . We found that they seem to bemaking everything to salty. We have started to preorder low salt or no salt with our meal.

    ReplyDelete