Friday, March 2, 2018

Curacao


When we awake we are docked.   I am still feeling under the weather.  I have lost my voice and throat feels like it is raw.

I dress and head up to get something to eat but I am really not that hungry.

I head back to the cabin and put my pjs back on and crawl into bed.  Truly that is where I stayed the whole day and whole night.  

I watched a lot of movies, read a lot of my book.  I also managed to finish my research on Chile and have the ports now covered for that country. 

I did order lunch in – a bowl of soup and a glass of milk and cookies.  I saved the cookies until later for dinner.

Bernie did go ashore by himself and went to Mamboo Beach.  He shared in a taxi $5 per person each way.  There was a fee of $3.50 each to use the beach and the lounge chair was $4.  

He told me it has really grown up since the last time we were there.  Lots of restaurants, bars, even a Starbucks and Subway.

He thought the beach was lovely and the snorkeling was so so.

I am sorry that I missed it but I knew I had to stay in.
Even when the evening came by I really wanted to shower and head out but I am just so tired and achy.  

Tonight is also the Most Travelled Guest Party and it is a cocktail party and I really wish I could go but I know better than to go, plus I would be no fun at all.

Bernie went and he accompanied three single ladies!  Also Todd and Sue joined him.  He said he had a great time and the only thing missing was me.  He didn’t eat too much at the party but it looked good.

Sorry not much to report, and certainly not that interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment