Where do you write these list?
I have to admit the list thing has become more of a necessity as I have gotten older cause well I forget things.... now what was I saying?
Also the other reason is there are so many things I need to do before we go that it occupies my thoughts and unless I put it down on paper I will obsess (yeah obsess, just ask my husband) until I write it down. Cause I will forget it.... now what was I saying?
So since I am pretty sure some of you go thru this too, here is my list so you can obsess along with me.
- pay cities utility taxes (cause they are due while we are away - this involves calling City Hall to find out how much they are cause the bill doesn't even come out till late Feb).
- pay all bills in advance
- program PVR for shows we just can't miss - Yes I need to find out who Juan gives his final rose too (don't judge me)
- clean house (I can't leave a messy house)
- put together list of things for house sitter
- inform Strata that we are away, and let neighbours know too
- wash car (don't know why but the car needs to be clean for when we come back)
- buy chocolates for crew as little treats
- do up business cards (cause so many people we meet on board ask) with my info on it with, Youtube channel, my blog (you are reading it right now) and facebook page --- WHAT you don't know about my cruising facebook fan page, well here it is. Cruising Princess Cruise Line with Vickie
- Hair cut
- Pull out clothes and try everything on to make sure it fits and it is practical and so I don't bring five black tshirts.
- Iron all the above - I know how weird is that, I never iron, but for some reason things need to be ironed before I throw it in a suitcase and squish it and make it wrinkled.
- Update Ipod with songs, playlists etc
- Add books onto Kindle so I will not run out of books while away, heck I can never have enough books
- Charge all batteries, camera, fitbit, ipods, laptop
- Add movies to laptop to watch while at sea relaxing in the cabin.
- Send out birthday cards to those whose birthday falls while we are away.
- Get US money
- Confirm all the tours
- Clean out fridge
- Print out cruise documents and luggage tags
oh and a few other things to do with work but our job has it's own terminology and no one except us understands it
So am I forgetting something? Help cause I will obsess unless I write it down.
All kidding aside, this is a list I usually do for every voyage. And so far we haven't forgotten anything - so far, now watch me forget something this time.
Thanks for reading.... now off to bed