Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Martinique



Again we are docked early (8 am) and I wake to the sound of the announcement in the hallway saying we are clear to go ashore.  Well I am not cleared to go ashore, I am still in bed.

I need to get some work done today.  I want to update my Antigua presentation and notes and find a quiet corner in Wheelhouse to get it done.

I did attend the speedy Sudoku and won!  Although there were only four playing so the odds were good but the one couple there are good too. 

A woman comes over to introduce herself – Julie is her name. From Texas and she follows my blog and Facebook page.  I love it when people come over to say hi.  I really enjoy hearing about their cruise travels and I always learn something new.  We chat for over a half hour. 

We do plan to go ashore.  We were here twice in January/February when we were on the Royal but the second time I went off and explored on my own.  This time Bernie wants to check out some things too and we agreed to go ashore and have lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment