Monday, May 31, 2021

Next Trip?


With vaccines being put into people's arms, things are starting to open up.  I can start to see that travel will begin to return.

Although Canada still has it's borders closed to non essential travel, I believe this will change in the Fall (or sooner).

For the past few months Bernie and I have been talking about where do we want to go.

It is like we are 6 and we are being let loose in a candy store to buy whatever we want, but we have a very limited budget.

I know I really want to visit my family in Quebec.  But that can be a rather easy road trip.



I also really feel the need to get back to Europe.  I so miss Italy.  But I also really want to get to Northern Europe and do the trip we had to postpone last year.

Then a hot weather destination in the winter would be a really nice treat.  

Remember those month long cruises where we did back to back to back in the Caribbean.  We really want to do it again!  I guess because it is something we know, it is easy, it is relaxing and it gets us back on board.  Oh and did I mention the winters here in Nova Scotia?  

I don't know where the first trip will be but I know I can't wait to get back on a ship.  Now if only we were rich!

Remember to subscribe below so you get notified when a new blog comes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment