Sunday, May 30, 2021

Who Knew Power Washing Could Be So Much Fun

 I had always seen others power washing.  Never really had the need to know how to or care to do any power washing.

Fast track to our new home and with the light coloured siding showing the dirt we knew we had to do something.

I did some research and considering the smaller size jobs we needed it for I bought a power washer that could fit the bill.

I read through the manual.  I watched Youtube videos. I felt I was now ready to take on the job.

Two days later and a sore back.  The results are in.

The back of the house sees more shade and since the gutters were clogged and waters was pouring down the house (since repaired) moss was growing all over.

Here is the before





Here is the after



Also went after the back deck, which was covered in moss and very slippery when wet.  What a difference.


Quite proud of myself. Now what else can I clean.  

Oh and John R if you are reading this, just know I was thinking of Leslie a lot when I was doing the washing.



No comments:

Post a Comment