Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Short Repo - Heck Why Not

We are once again heading out for a short jaunt on a repositioning cruise.  These are always nice little get aways for a very good price.  We are sailing on the Island May 10 for three nights.  Los Angeles to Vancouver and the price $129 per person, yup that is what I said $129.  Heck for that price we can't afford to stay at home.

It is a great cruise too cause it falls during the Mother's Day Weekend, even though I am not a Mother I will be thinking of my Mom.

To save on costs we are flying down to Los Angeles on points one way.  Booked a great hotel thru Priceline.  We will be staying at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel (hotel's website)  which is located right near the pier in San Pedro for a great price too.

I will be checking in on my facebook fan page cruising Princess Cruiseline with Vickie 

And once I get home I will do a thorough review of the flight, hotel and cruise day by day.  Please feel free to ask any questions on my page or leave a comment here.


No comments:

Post a Comment