Sunday, March 24, 2019

Passengers Again



Have to say that both of us have really been looking forward to being passengers again.  Today marks that day as we sail the first seven day Mexican Itinerary.  

We move from our Guest Entertainer's cabin.  Which I must say was quite nice and had two portholes to an inside sideways cabin on Aloha deck.

I know Bernie is happy to be getting the free laundry back - especially the ironing.  

We have lots of good friends coming on board this sailing - John and Leslie, Darcy, and our friend Meghan.

I have always enjoyed the 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise and I am excited to be doing it again after two years.

I am sad too because this will be our last sailing with Michael Prasse the Hotel General Manager for a while.  He will be on this ship (unless he changes) on the West Coast and we don't foresee sailing the West Coast now that we live on the East Coast.

So sit back and enjoy as I continue with my blogging.  I have missed doing it, but I also enjoyed the freedom of not having to do it daily.  So I can mention now that I am not sure how often I will report but when the urge hits and I have something to say I will report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment