Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Big News! Cruising is Back and Vickie is Onboard As A Lecturer


I can't express in words how excited I am.  Things happen in mysterious ways.  

The other day I got an email from the agency that places cruise ship lecturers stating that Celebrity was looking for some lecturers.

First thing I checked was their mixed dose vaccine policy.  You see here in Canada many people have mixed dose vaccines.  I have two doses of Moderna, but Bernie got his first dose of Pfizer and his second dose is Moderna.  When I checked, Celebrity was not accepting guests with mixed vaccines.  This was Tuesday of last week.

Then Sunday night as I was laying in bed and we had just spent the weekend talking about travel and the possibilities.  But it seemed still far off.  

But as I lay there something told me to check Celebrity's sit again.  I like to believe it was my Mom guiding me.  And YES Celebrity had updated their vaccine requirements to accept mixed doses of Moderna and Pfizer.  

So I got up and went downstairs and sent in my request to apply for those Celebrity trips (3 of them).  My agent quickly responded and welcomed me back and stated he would be putting forth the applicants the next day!  He also stated he expected a quick decision since the sailings were so soon.  Boy he was so right.

The next day, Monday we were busy working the election all day so we had little time to check emails.  But when I got home I had been offered a back to back on Celebrity's Equinox.



Each cruise is a 9 night trip with stops in Nassau, Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire.  

If you want to join me there are some amazing deals right now.  Our sailings will be October 20 and 29th.  


No comments:

Post a Comment