Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Trinidad and Tobago Port Lecture



I am just now getting around to putting up my port lectures from my role as Destination Expert on the Royal Princess.

I will make sure that they are easily found via the search function.

Note not all the lectures will be going up, but I will try to put up most.

Here is the first one - Trinidad and Tobago.

This lecture was actually recorded in Princess Live prior to the cruise as we had four port stops in a row and we were not able to schedule a live presentation.

I must apologize my voice is very raspy.  I got quite sick and even lost my voice and it was just coming back when I recorded this lecture.  The show must go they say.

So if you or someone you know is going to Trinidad share this post for them so they can check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment