Friday, July 11, 2014

The Cruise Ship Show


I just watched the show called The Cruise Ship featuring the Royal Princess.  It is a four part series, with episode one shown tonight. 

This is a show from ITV in Britain.  So to watch the show you have to be a resident there.  But you can circumvent it by going to Hola.org  you need to register with hola and then you can watch any content around the world by changing your settings to the appropriate country.   So for this show I change it so that it thinks I am using a UK server.  


Then go to ITV's page ITV and you may need to register with them.  Note they asked for a UK postal code.  I just happened to search for a UK code and came up with SE10AA and it worked fine, but any postal code will do from Britain.
And it worked great and I was able to watch the show.
My thoughts on the show:

  • this is for television and it really is not what cruising is like
  • this Mandy woman, boy I swear we have met her on or her type on board many times.  Loved her comment about the elites... she sure is going to make a good elite passenger since she allready seems to be full of herself.... Oh and let your husband speak.
  • We of course noticed many discrepencies, like Baked Alaska is served on the last night always.  But that just means I am way into cruising and may need to get a life.
  • We recognized so many people, so nice to see Dan, Liz, Dirk, Captain Draper, the F&B Manager, and even Brett. 
  • thought it was quite comical
  • Ship looks lovely and can't wait to get on her in January.
Hope you can all figure out this and be able to watch too.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing this source. I hope I can watch it after registering to hola.org. I also dream to work on a cruise ship. That's why I already applied here: http://www.nsms.ph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie. , thanks for the article. For those who live outside UK and want to access iTV, you can use UnoTelly as I do to get around the geo block.

    ReplyDelete