Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Offered Lecture Position - BUT

See the source image

Was excited to see an email from Princess the other day.  They were wanting me back as a destination lecturer!

How great.

It was for two months in the Spring of next year on the brand new Sky Princess. While sailing the Baltic.  What an honour to be chosen for their flag ship!

You may remember earlier this year they offered me the Pacific Princess for the Baltic also.



See the source image


Sadly I had to turn it down again.  I have never sailed to the Baltic.  I know that the product that I want to provide would not be possible because I really need to know the ports.  I have to have seen it with my own two eyes.  

Know that when I am answering a guest's question I can speak from experience.

Sure I could wing it, but I know that is the not the product that Princess would want.

Not sure why I keep getting offered the Baltic?  It has never been one of my many itineraries that I know.  But something tells me I need to visit this area and maybe learn it for the next time they offer it to me.

So stay tuned - lots of great adventures coming up with regards to travel, lecturing and being retired and living the dream.





No comments:

Post a Comment