Thursday, March 3, 2022

2 or 3 Day Prior Testing - Update


I had created a blog (read it here) stating that I had noticed that the Covid testing had changed from 2 to 3 days on my cruise at the end of the month on the Enchanted.

Like many of you I kept getting different answers and was happy to see some sort of answer.  However it showed 3 days in one spot and 2 in another.

A friend who is a travel agent had informed me that policy was going to be different based on the type of test.

Another friend who is an agent had said it was going to be different based on if you were boosted.

A call to Princess provided no insight as the agent quoted what was on the booking - which said 3 days at the time and she said 3 days.  

However a day after posting the blog I noticed that the health notification for my cruise where it had shown 3 days now was back to 2.  Hmmm

Okay, I would wait till March 1st to see if anything changed.  Nope!


As of today March 3rd it still shows 2 days.

So we will get our test 2 days prior.  Not such a big deal but I really wish Princess would get their act together and figure out what they want and update fully.  

Instead of it showing 2 days in one spot, 3 in another, then changing the next day, advising via a zoom that it would be based on the type of test.

Sadly the process pre cruise for Princess is probably the worst part about cruising right now, well not right now, it has always been lacking.  

I think that would be a new blog.  What issues do you have pre cruise.  Medallion app, website, excursions, dining reservations, flights, contacting them, adding credit card, passport details, cabin changes?  Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment