Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Orlando


After spending 3 great days in Myrtle Beach we were ready to head even further south.

We really liked Myrtle Beach especially all the great shopping, and an abundance of restaurants too.  We had some great meals.  Oh and one of my favorite new drinks, sweet tea with vodka!  

One day we travelled downe to Murrell's Inlet and strolled along the boardwalk.

Here are the brothers cleaning up. 


On Monday morning we did tests via zoom with Acculab and we are negative!  

But today was time to head to Florida.

We planned to overnight in Orlando to see old and very dear friends Larry and Amy.

We got on the road early, just before 8 and made our way west to the I95.  The area is so pretty and I am loving the gardens.

We made it into Orlando just before 4 pm and checked into our hotel.  We quickly crawled into bed and had a quick nap.

Larry and Amy picked us up and we enjoyed a lovely dinner and we were able to catch up with them.  

Then they took us for some ice cream.  But when we got back to the car the car wouldn't recognize the key fob.  We were able to rule out the car battery issue, we replaced the battery in the fob, but still wouldn't start.  So triple A was called and their son came to pick us up and we then were driven back to the hotel.  Never a dull moment.  

here we are trying to replace the fob battery, which did not work.

We are relaxing in the room, and excited about heading to the ship tomorrow.

Now I am going to give you all a heads up I will be writing my blog but I won't be posting until I get home.  Thus way I can add pictures etc.  But I will try and post on my Facebook page often.

No comments:

Post a Comment