Friday, February 25, 2022

Testing 2 or 3 Days Prior? Here is your Answer



We had all been hearing rumours lately about whether Princess would be changing their testing requirements.  I can now confirm the requirements.


On my current booking for a cruise in late March I clicked on the important notifications button on the bottom left and it opened another screen with notifications for this cruise.

Now one thing I noticed was that on Princess' main FAQ page it still shows 2 days.  So maybe because I am booked I can click on my notifications for my specific cruise.






Above you can see that it shows 3 days prior for testing requirements.

Some others have received notifications directly via email with the change.  I haven't as of yet, but it usually follows a few days later.  

Also at first I thought this 3 day requirement was changing only for those who are boosted, but this notification only states for those who have been fully vaccinated (which currently does not mean boosted - although this could change).

Hope this helps you.

Please see update to this blog - here





No comments:

Post a Comment