Thursday, March 12, 2020

Cruising Update


We are getting messages left right and center from friends, acquaintances, and people we don't know.  Even got a message from a friend today who we have not heard from in years with only "are you safe and okay".  I didn't respond.

We are both fine, actually better than fine we are great.

Yes things are a little crazy right now, and something I have never experienced in my almost 30 years of cruising.

For now we are really enjoying Santiago, minus the riots (which I will write about later).  Our plan is still to travel to San Antonio on Sunday to board the Eclipse unless we hear otherwise.  My faith is in Celebrity and waiting for their call.

Since this is a cruise that I am a guest entertainer my cruise, flights are covered by the cruise line.  So I have to wait for word from them.  Currently the sailing prior to ours is going well with no issues.

I have faith in the industry and that is what I have to do right now.

So for today we are doing wash and heading out to do more exploring and I can see enjoying a bottle of wine later on our deck with a stunning view.

No comments:

Post a Comment