Friday, September 22, 2023

Cabin For a Guest Entertainer

I keep getting asked.... what is your cabin like?

Well here it is.
I am assigned a guest entertainer cabin.  This cabin on this ship is on deck 4 just forward of the stairs.

I have 2 portholes.

This cabin has a single bed, with a bunk bed above.  Which works for me now as I am on by myself.  Note the upper berth has been folded up and out of the way now.


I do have a fridge and tons of storage.  A huge desk which is so helpful when I have work to do.  


I also have two chairs and a little table.


The bathroom is standard, and does the job.

I get the room serviced every few days.

One thing is this cabin is very very quiet.  On turnaround day I hear nothing.  In fact I try to sleep in that day when so much is happening around the ship.  Something you can never do when you are in a guest cabin.

The tv is small and there is no on demand feature on it like in guest's cabin.  But I rarely turn it on anyways.  Note the newer ships do have the on demand feature in the guest entertainer cabins.

Each ship is different.  I have it confirmed that my next ship the guest entertainers cabin has a queen bed!  Good as my honey is with me then.

Note my views in no way reflect those of Princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment