Saturday, November 23, 2019

Accepted a Canada New England Lecture Position



I am so excited that Celebrity Cruises has once again contracted me to work on two Canada New England Cruises.

It will be on board the Celebrity Summit. 






Both are round trip out of Boston, which is a city we love.  So we will be sure to head there a day or two early.

I am so pumped to be talking about this beautiful area.  Having just come off a Canada New England Itinerary where there was no port lecturer at all it was really missed by many.  There is so much history here.  So much culture, so many interesting stories and facts.

Plus we will get to stop in our hometown of Sydney again and then get to sail to my old home Province for an overnight in Quebec City.  

So if you are interested come and join me.



No comments:

Post a Comment