Monday, September 9, 2019

Offered a Port Lecturer Position - But Guess Which Line?



After turning down the Sky Princess for the Baltic, I waited patiently hoping I might get offered one of the two ships that was sailing to South America.

But as August came to a close, I knew it was probably not going to happen.

I then started getting my name out and applying to other lines as a Port Lecturer and even as an Enrichment Lecturer.

Today I am happy to announce that I was offered a position as a Port Lecturer on Celebrity Eclipse! 

It is a 15 day cruise from Santiago (San Antonio) to San Diego.




We are both ecstatic and excited.

Neither of us has sailed Celebrity but we have always wanted to.

We are visiting ports we have travelled to numerous times and only three ports that I have to compose a new lecture for, although I have lots of material on them.

Stay tuned, as I will report here when I get offered something else.

My other question is, should I join the Cruise Critic Roll Call and introduce myself as the Port Lecturer? Bernie thinks I should and I am not sure - don't want to overstep, but want to build a following too.

Thanks for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment